Monday, April 28, 2008

Miss


Hey.... miss u all le... my tears nearly come out when im in da journey goin back to malacca :'( start to miss u all now, can remember every one face now, still remember the way ur behave in class... the way suiee say hello to me, da way diana make noise in class, the way the little rihanna hair look at me..

wat u all doin ar?

im quite busy tis few days... busy hanging out with frens haha

got study properly not?

Jane don always sing in class ar... noise pollution de...

Suiee stop eatin fan shu tong shui in class ar... haha..
really miss u all lal but wat to do.. i hav to back to malacca lol....

so how's ur new lesson?

Pn Poh ok? How bout da tweety bird?

Hav to behave in class ar.....

last two days went to play badminton with frens, now whole body pain like hell le, like org cacat.... my mum said im like org tua... -.-"

but any way miss u all.... luv u...

n one thing is i told my fren that i miss u all, u know wat my fren said?

They said:" aiya, new n young teacher normally like tat one lal... believe me, they sure will forget who r u soon....."

i feel down when i heard that, will u all forget me.... sobx =,=

3 comments:

Sueli Tang said...

NO WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU! NEVER!! YOUR FRIEND IS CRAZY TO SAY THAT! (Hopefully your friend is not reading this.) MISS YOU LIKE MAD HERE. WE HATE OUR TEACHERS. ALL OF THEM. AT LEAST I DO. :/
TEACHER YOU MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST COME VISIT OKAY?!?!? COME BACK AND WE PLAY BADMINTON TOGETHER LIKE ORG TUA OKAY. :D
MISS YOU. ):

Anonymous said...

Who is tweety bird? Lol.. haha teacher I still got your crying face video on my camera. Woooo hooo! Haha but still havent upload. Sorry laa. You know laa.. Exam. Haha nay I wont forget Miss Jenny laa. I've got good memory. (:

Anonymous said...

hello teacher. =] this is real unusual. I dont have a blog but i dropped by your blog and saw this post. We WONT forget you k. I will come find you to go out yumcha when i can drive next year. xD take care in malacca alright. Oh yeah,tweety bird is real annoying. I feel like murdering her. Very the annoying al she. Forget about her. Not worth to be talked about. =) teacher,let me know when you're in ipoh k. My number is still the same. Lots of tight hugs. [hug the pig.] will give you real ones when i see you. =) love you.