Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Posting


Finally... I got my posting d at Sekolah Menengah Teknik.
Have to register next week lol...
Just received my letter tis morning, have to register at KL on 11 Jan
Will have 3 days briefing at Hotel Empress, Sepang till 13 Jan
Then will be moving to the school on 14 Jan
The problem is... I will only get to know where n which state i'll get in the briefing,
That's mean i'll be like “mai zu zai” on 14 Jan, just depends on where the gov send me...
I'm like oh my god, siao liao lol if i got Sabah or Sarawak....................
But anyway NEW LIFE NEW START
I have to accept wherever I get ^o^

Gambateh!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahlau. LOL

Sueli Tang said...

Oh man. Not anywhere near Ipoh. But good la anyway. Good luck && gambateh!

Anonymous said...

relink me!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!